Effective June 6, this class is full! Registration is closed.
Please do NOT bring children to the class. The “How to START 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations” class, refreshments, and other amenities are for the adults who registered for the class to learn about the subject matter. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Are you ready to start a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization to enhance your community? If so, you are invited to enroll in the free “How to START 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations” class. This is a fun and interactive class that teaches you to prepare your 501(c)(3) application packet.
Class Learning Objectives
When you leave the “How to START 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations” class, you will be able to:
- complete the 20 steps to starting a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- complete the IRS Form 1023: Application for Recognition of Exemption
- create the seven 501(c)(3) application attachments
- prepare the 501(c)(3) application packet for IRS review
- What: How to START 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations
- When: Saturday – June 15, 2019
- Where: Charlotte Main Public Library, 310 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Fee: FREE!
- networking with nonprofit professionals
- free refreshments will be served
- optional $5 handout packets
Questions or comments? Call Susan Woods @ 704.968.2769